The EPIC Blue Sky Competition is an idea competition fostering entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. Participants are required to submit a 2-minute video showing an idea (product or service) that has the potential of solving an existing problem or satisfying a need in the marketplace.
This year, the competition focussed on mobility theme where participants must demonstrate how their ideas can solve a problem in mobility.
What is Mobility?
- Mobility refers to the ability to move or be moved freely and easily
- Mobility applies in many contexts, including, but not limited to:
- Physical mobility – ability of humans to move around their environment (i.e. physical disability and/or lack of mobility because of age)
- Active mobility – form of transport of people (i.e. walking and/ or cycling)
- Information technology mobility – ability to access information from anywhere