The EPIC Student Ambassador Program provides an opportunity for current University of Windsor students to volunteer in an exciting environment that cultivates entrepreneurship. Student volunteers will have the opportunity to represent EPICentre on and off campus. Students are expected to advocate and promote EPICentre in their respective faculty or anywhere else on or off campus. This is a great way for students to expand their network and to polish their marketing and communication skills.
EPIC Student Ambassador Program
- Full-time or part-time student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University of Windsor
- Excellent communication, networking, organization, and public speaking skills
- Must be available to volunteer at a minimum of 15 hours over a semester (3 months)
Students participating in the program will gain invaluable experience, in addition to enjoying many benefits such as:
- Having the volunteer experience shown on co-curricular record* –
- great resume experience!
- Networking opportunity – great way to meet people on campus by volunteering or attending EPICentre’s workshops and events
- Featured in our promotional material (e-newsletter, social media etc.)
- Get learning opportunities through EPICentre workshops and events
- Access to EPICentre co-working space
*Learn more about Co-Curricular Record here.
EPIC Student Ambassadors are expected to volunteer at a minimum of 15 hours over a semester. The following is a list of tasks that EPIC Student Ambassadors are required to carry out during the semester:
- Promote EPICentre’s programs and services to classes within their respective faculty
- Volunteer at EPICentre’s events
- Plan, organize and complete “booth days” by setting up booths in different buildings around campus to educate students about EPICentre’s programs and services
- Write a blog post at the end of the semester to reflect on your experience as the EPIC Student Ambassador (great for resume experience!)
Contact email@example.com with any questions.