On May 16, 2022, EPICentre launched the newest cohort of RBC EPIC Founders.
The Founders Program is an intensive 12-week accelerator program for startups and early-stage businesses looking to capture market and customer validation. In this program, ventures will utilize an immersive approach to bring their new and innovative product to reality. Over the course of 12-weeks, participants will receive up to $6,000 in stipends, have access to dynamic expert advisors, mentors, and coaches, as well as the opportunity to attend exclusive and tailored workshops, training seminars, and special events.
Welcoming the 2022 RBC EPIC Founders
- Art Media Production, Founder Justin Elliott
- Blockchain Technology for Timber Value Chain Solution, Founder Yimin Liu
- MiDecSa, Founder Mahsa Jalali
- Montcalm Fine Art Conservation, Founder Spencer Montcalm
- Socialization, Founder Ala Alam Falaki
- The Guide, Founder Aarish Khan
- TrueNorth Fitness Equipment, Founder Goutham Ravi
The program will culminate on Final Pitch Day, giving participants the opportunity to pitch their idea and prototype to a panel of judges for a chance to win additional cash prizes valued at $4,500. Stay tuned for more information!