The French Tech Ticket is a program designed for non-french entrepreneurs from all over the world who want to set-up their startup in Paris.
For some years, the French Tech ecosystem has shown an incredible dynamism, driven by a new generation of entrepreneurs, investors, designers, and other talented people.
The Paris French Tech Ticket aims to attract gifted and ambitious individuals from all around the world and to help them set up their startup in France.
This 6-month program offers end to end support on the journey from early stage start-up to successful business – from financial support and training to first customer acquisition.
Selected entrepreneurs will work closely with one of nine leading French Incubators providing among others mentoring, fundraising strategy, expert advice and pitch practice.
In January 2016, more than 50 entrepreneurs will relocate to Paris to start the program.
At the end of the six months, entrepreneurs will have the option to renew this ticket for another six months to further fast track their growth.
Those who join the program will receive various benefits, which include:
- Fast-track procedure to obtain a residence permit
- Prize money of €12,500 (6 months). It will be possible to get a second prize of 12 500€ at the end of the 6 months (for a total of 25 000€ for 12 month). Each team member will get a prize.
- Free space in a partner incubator
- Dedicated workspace made available
- Access to events and training sessions provided by the incubator network
- Access to a senior mentor to support the startup’s growth
- Tailored programme of events
- A Help Desk to provide assistance with red tape
- A Paris Landing Pack to help foreign entrepreneurs relocating to Paris
- Lower prices on Air France flights, a Gold loyalty card and advertising for the startup via Air France.
In order to be eligible for the Paris French Tech Ticket, you must:
- Be an early stage start-up or have a project of start-up
- Plan to develop your business in France
Entrepreneurs must be:
- up to three-people in a team
- composed of one French citizen maximum in the team
- Ready to relocate to Paris by January 2016
- Ready to be fully-devoted to their project
The competition is open to all ages.
- Be based in Paris during at least 6-month starting January 2016,
- have a valid visa to enter France,
- Be fully dedicated to their project, which means :
- commit to the program on a full time basis (no other side professional activity)
- Any long term absences away from your incubator base must be agreed with your incubator.
- Open a bank account in France
Only the first 500 eligible applications will be taken into account. The applications will close on September 15, 2015.
How to apply