We have compiled a wealth of internal and external resources to help you with your entrepreneurship journey. Please contact us if you cannot find what you need or let us know what can be added to this page to help your fellow entrepreneurs.
Download slides from some of our past events.
Resources from how to write a business plan, to how to register for a specific business licence.
- MaRS toolkit – templates, reference guides etc. on various business topics
- WindsorEssex Small Business Centre – tools & guides for entrepreneurs
- Kauffman Entrepreneurs – build your knowledge on entrepreneurship
- BizPal – Business Permit and License Information
- Canada Tariff Finder – allows Canadian exporters to check the tariffs applicable to a specific good in a foreign market
- AngelList – search tech & startup jobs, find new tech products and invest in startups
- Business tools and templates from BDC
- Free Social Enterprise 101 Training
Search for government grants and private funding from angel investors and VCs or start a crowdfunding project.
Stay up to date on the latest COID-19 Resources
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Temporary 10% Wage Subsidy
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- EDC Loan Guarantee for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- BDC Co-Lending Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Ontario Made (connecting consumers to local manufacturers)
- PPE supply chain
- COVID-19 Support For Businesses
DISCLAIMER: The content on this web site is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice or an opinion of any kind. Users of this web site are advised to seek specific legal advice by contacting a lawyer regarding any specific legal issues. EPICentre and the University of Windsor do not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this web site. The articles published on this web site are current as of their original date of publication, but should not be relied upon as accurate, timely or fit for any particular purpose.
This web site may contain links to third party web sites. Monitoring the vast information disseminated and accessible through those links is beyond our resources and EPICentre does not attempt to do so. Links are provided for convenience only and EPICentre does not endorse the information contained in linked web sites nor guarantee its accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose.