The Queen’s Entrepreneurs’ Competition (QEC) is one of the largest international undergraduate business plan competition in Canada. It is an event run by students at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada. Past years’ competitions have brought teams of aspiring and talented entrepreneurs from Singapore, Belgium, Hong Kong, India, Australia, United States and Canada. The grand prize this year will be $50,000.
- All competitors must be current undergraduate students or recent 2015 graduates from any undergraduate faculty of program.
- Each team may have a maximum of four students. Competitors may involve the help of other students in producing their submission. Those students do not have to be registered members of the group
- Existing proposals are valid given the plan has not previously qualified as a finalist for QEC
- Business plans must be received electronically by the submission deadline
- All entries must be submitted on www.theqec.com via its online submission process. Details will be made available for how to submit on the website’s homepage once the competitions open.
- The deadline for submission is October 29th, 2015.
For help on your business plan or submission, please contact Nicole Anderson at email@example.com at EPICentre.