The VentureWomen Program is a 4-month accelerator program for female founders and co-founders looking to explore their ideas, increase their entrepreneurial skills and know-how, expand their network, and grow their business to the next level. Over the course of the program, participants will have access to dynamic expert mentors and advisors, the opportunity to attend exclusive and tailored workshops, training seminars, and special events, as well as, $2,500 in funding for business expenses. Participants will also have access to EPICentre’s coworking space and the opportunity to work alongside female changemakers and entrepreneurs.
Welcoming the 2022 VentureWomen
- All On Board Charcuterie, Founder Taylor Meyers
- Diverse Jewelry, Founder Aline Ranieri
- One Act at A Time, Founder Kennedy Murray
- Sarah M Robbins Murals & Designs, Founder Sarah Robbins
- SoHum Candles Inc., Founder Amy Saba
- Twist of Fusion, Founder Izzah Siddiqui
- With a Bow, Founder Enisa Hyseni
- Zuleeats, Founder Zule Ankamah
The program will culminate on Final Pitch Day, giving participants the opportunity to pitch their idea to a panel of judges for a chance to win additional cash prizes valued at $4,000. Stay tuned for more information!
The EPIC VentureWomen funding is made possible through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario in collaboration with RISE Windsor-Essex.