Name: Lincoln Savi
Company Name: Savi Made
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I received my BSc. in honours biology and BEd. at UWindsor in 2016 then continued on to my Master’s of science degree that I am currently working on now. Though my educational background is science specific, I’ve always been a creative person. I enjoy making things and exploring new ways to create stuff.
- Tell us about your company
I produce realistic, hand painted, 3D-printed animal models for science, education, and display purposes.
- Why do you feel the EPICentre Founders program will be beneficial to growing your company?
While I am a dedicated biologist and an avid maker, I feel the EPICentre Founders program will help me gain the needed knowledge to start a business effectively.
- Why do you feel it’s important to have a company like yours in our community?
If I find that the demand for my 3D modeling/printing and painting services is high, I will be able to meet the demand by hiring local artists and 3D printers to print and paint the models.
- Where do you hope to see yourself and your company by the end of this program?
I hope to have a business in place where I can continue to do what I love (make cool stuff) and be profitable in doing it.