EPICentre is pleased to announce the top 12 promising startups that have officially been accepted to the RBC EPIC Founders Program, Summer 2017 cohort.
- Harmoscent – Body sugar for hair removal
- PROjector Assistance Network – Portal for DIY projects
- Radiation Auto QA – Optimizing quality assurance for radiation therapy
- Hype City – App to help motivate others
- AMIS – Travel buddy app
- Optimotive – Facial recognition hardware and software in vehicles
- Trident Property Management – Automated property management portal
- LodgeSmarter– Lodging intermediary tool that sells unsold days
- New Routes – Composting device and service
- Xhuri App – Portal to connect makeup and hair stylists to consumers
- Sponsrd – Portal to connect sponsors and people/organizations
- Lit App – App to help choose an outfit to wear
Over the 12-week intensive program, each startup will work on a minimum viable product to showcase during our Final Pitch Day, scheduled for August 2nd, 2017 at EPICentre. Throughout the program, founders will receive workshops regarding basic business and legal aspects required to successfully launch their startups. They will work with community mentors to meet their milestones and prepare them for future success. Stay tuned for our next newsletter at the end of May that will feature a bio and photo of each founder!