Social entrepreneurs play a critical role in community development and social betterment in local and global communities across the globe. In partnership with Libro Credit Union, our Libro-EPIC Social Enterprise Program aims to support changemakers looking to launch and grow a social enterprise through specialized coaching, network boosting, tailored workshops, and explorative opportunities to test and build their business model.
Successful applicants can expect to receive:
- $2,000 in funding + the opportunity to pitch at the end of the program to win cash prizes totaling $6,000
- Access to exclusive workshops, learning seminars, and speaker sessions with distinguished guest speakers
- 1:1 tailored coaching and business support through Pillar Nonprofit
- Access to EPICentre co-working space
- Opportunity to work alongside like-minded social entrepreneurs
This program is valued at over $7,000 and is 100% free of cost to all participants.