Term: This is a summer part-time (up to 20 hours a week) position where the student can start and complete the term between May 1 to July 31, 2021
Description: The position will assist EPICentre develop resources and informational materials in intellectual property (IP) law and business law. The position will be working remotely.
- Under the supervision of Wen Teoh, EPICentre Director, and Professor Myra Tawfik (for legal content only) to research and compile IP related resources and informational materials
- Research and compile IP best practices checklists/roadmaps for UWindsor students and EPICentre’s clients
- Develop and coordinate a network of legal experts who can provide IP and business advice to EPICentre’s clients
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Skills:
- Currently enrolled in UWindsor Faculty of Law
- Knowledge and experience in intellectual property law
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
How to Apply: To apply for this position, email your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Law Student Research Assistant in IP and Business Law” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2021.