This International Women’s Day, EPICentre is excited to announce our Winter 2021 EPIC VentureWomen Cohort.
This program will support 7 women-led ventures over the next 4 months, providing them with tailored training and support, mentorship and advisory services, access to $2,500 in funding, and the opportunity to pitch their business idea at the end of the program for a chance to win up to $3,000 in cash prizes sponsored by the Lucas Imagine Fund.
Please welcome our newest cohort:
- Bazar Brazil – Co-Founders, Carla Braganca and Marcelo Andrade
Bringing Brazilian flavours to Canada
- Canvas of Diamonds – Founder, Violet Azenabor
Create custom diamond paintings
- Divide Magazine – Founder, Ziquita Riberdy
A virtual art and design magazine
- Elevate Podcast Co. – Founder, Sarah Haefling
Giving people tools and information to start their own podcast
- A Mom’s Journey – Founder, Isabel Ines Navea Bruna
Offering the best products and deals for your little one
- McCallum & Tiessen Development – Co-founders, Stephanie Segave-Tiessen and Jillian McCallum
Creating alternative, affordable, and sustainable housing solutions for local residents through tiny homes/laneway homes
- Pure Mentality – Founder, Erika Pozzuoli
Promoting holistic wellbeing through aromatherapy
The EPIC VentureWomen funding is made possible through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario in collaboration with RISE Windsor-Essex.