EPICentre is excited to announce our Fall 2020 EPIC VentureWomen Cohort.
This program will support 10 women-led ventures over the next 4 months, providing them with tailored training and support, mentorship and advisory services, access to $2,500 in funding, and the opportunity to pitch their business idea at the end of the program for a chance to win up to $6,000 in cash prizes sponsored by Shibley Righton LLP and Lucas Imagine Fund.
Welcoming the 2020 Fall Program Participants:
- Avid Sensory Wellness – Founder Abeer Ahmed
Berard Auditory Integration Training to overcome hypersensitivity or distortion in hearing
- K.RoyFit – Founder Kaden Roy
Personal training in your home, in the gym, and at the park
- Logic Executive Search & Workplace Solutions – Founder Jennifer Charron
Strategic business partner providing executive recruitment expertise & customized workplace strategies
- Lumaki Labs – Co-Founder Mylene Tu
Revolutionizing the future of work through virtual internships
- Lyric Symone & Co. – Founder Nia Thompson
Signature pieces for your everyday look
- Om Ice – Co-Founder Melissa Hopper
State-of-the-art hockey training and wellness centre
- Secure Detection – Co-Founder Sara Khosravi
AI-powered computer vision to keep the world safe and secure
- Stitch Happens Studio – Co-Founder Caita Clemerson
Fabric store and sewing studio
- The Oops Box – Founder Domenica Mediati
Offering students K-12 with curriculum-based painting classes
- The Worm Hut – Founders Brittany Gelinas & Stephanie Pilon
Providing Windsor-Essex County and surrounding areas with vermicomposting
The program is set to officially commence on October 13th, 2020. Stay tuned for more updates on this EPIC cohort!
The EPIC VentureWomen funding is made possible through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario in collaboration with RISE Windsor-Essex.