Technical Support Engineer – Canada – Bilingual English & French
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Function: Technical, Customer Service, Supports
GaiaDigits is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team. At GaiaDigits, Technical Support is not only providing appropriate solutions but to deliver the value of service. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can handle multiple tasks and be committed to customer satisfaction. Experience in supporting software products and working with enterprise customers is required. We are seeking high energy and talented people to continue expanding our technology products and services in the global industrial market.
What is the role?
- Understand workforce management solution structure from high level to application details
- Respond to user support requests
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues at service / configuration level
- Create end user documentation and recommend procedure changes to proactively reduce the number of help desk requests
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction with an emphasis on answering technical questions, on operation and service of the company products
- Support operation and sales of Gaia WFM solution
- If skilled in a second language (French or Spanish) when requested help communicate to customers in that language
- BS/BA, BSCS/BSEE degree preferred, can off-set with relevant experience, internship is available
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present technical information in user-friendly language.
- Love helping customers and delivering satisfaction
- Experience working in a direct support role in software or IT system is preferred
- Knowledge or working experience in workforce management, HR and Payroll Solution is an asset
- Knowledge in SQL database is an asset
- A desire to expand your skills, continuous learning
- Strong team player possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adapt practices and continuously learn and evolve
- Able to work well in a global team environment with people from different culture.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to Beibei.email@example.com
Sales Rep – Canada – Bilingual English & French
Location: Ontario, Canada
You will be the first Sales Manager to work closely with marketing team to generate sales leads, build up the sales pipeline in North America Region, and then selling into named accounts. This position requires the candidate to be both a farmer and a successful hunter. A successful candidate will need to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business requirements and recommend the right Gaia WFM Suite to meet their business objectives. This individual will be strong in solution and consultancy selling. Your successful experience in leading HCM or WFM industry will be another important perspective for consideration. Join GaiaDigits in early phase, it will be a great chance for you and the company.
What is the role?
- Developing a detailed territory plan to include specific account strategies and action plans, which could help the team penetrate the accounts effectively
- Prospecting and identifying new business opportunities both deep and wide within targeted account
- On-going pipeline development (pipeline should always be 3-4 X annual target)
- Identifying, convincing the prospect to choose our solution by solid solution understanding, business need and ROI analysis, especially our success in multi-culture environments
- Map out the prospects decision matrix and flow, and help the prospect to make quick business decision with GaiaDigits, and build up the relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Understand each account’s industry and business background and business need, with a focus on how GaiaDigits solution can help them achieve their corporate goals and objectives in both CXO level and Operation Level
- Ability to accurately forecast business within a committed timeline Consistently keep CRM updated with accurate account/prospect status and other pertinent information
- Bilingual in English and French
- BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
- 5+ years proven success selling Cloud/SaaS based software solutions at the C level
- Consistently exceeded a $1.2 Million+ sales quota.
- Experience managing sales cycles between 3 and 9 months
- Experience selling a Workforce Management, HR and Payroll Solution, or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution strongly preferred
- Good at negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Up to 30% travel
Interested applicants, please submit a resume and cover letter to Beibei.firstname.lastname@example.org
About GaiaDigits, and its solutions:
GaiaDigits is a Canadian technical company focus on cloud applications in B2B market, but its flagship solution, Gaia WFM Suite has been successfully served more than 1,500 customers in 24 countries in APAC, covering manufacturing, retailing, property management and logistic industries. It served more than 4.5 million employees in daily base. GaiaDigits expects to bring the best of breed Workforce management solution from east to west with cross culture experience behind the solutions.
GaiaDigits is proud to be a fast-growing player with open thoughts, maintaining a diverse culture, and healthy work environment with balance of work and life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.