Centre, 2nd Floor
2455 Wyandotte St. W.
Windsor, ON, N9B 0C1
- This event has passed.
Testing Assumptions: Research Methodology for Start-ups
May 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
“If you build it, they will come” is a great tagline for a movie, but not the best approach to getting your business idea off the ground. Your journey towards Product-Market fit takes research, testing, and a nimble approach to finding out what your customers want and more importantly… are willing to pay for!
This workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Research terminology and where to find data
- The importance of recording, organizing and testing your assumptions
- Gathering info about your market and competition
- Learning about your customer’s needs, wants, and desires
- Interview basics
- Survey fundamentals
- Making “data-leveraged” business decisions
Please follow the link below to register: