Centre, 2nd Floor
2455 Wyandotte St. W.
Windsor, ON, N9B 0C1
- This event has passed.
RBC EPIC Founders Final Pitch Competition
August 19 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The RBC EPIC Founders Program is an intensive 12-week startup accelerator program for students and recent graduates who want to turn their ideas into businesses. This program provides multifaceted workshops, virtual learning opportunities and training, as well as 1:1 mentorship and advisory services. The 2021 Founders Program welcomed 7 startups to this year’s cohort of entrepreneurs, representing 4 of the 7 faculties of the University of Windsor. This cohort also included students and graduates from St. Clair College and Wilfrid Laurier University.
Join us on Thursday, August 19th for the culmination of the program with our Founders Final Pitch Competition. This event welcomes each team to pitch their business idea to a panel of judges and LIVE audience. The winner of the Final Pitch Competition will walk away with a $3,500 cash prize, sponsored by RBC Foundation.
Welcoming the presenting 2021 RBC EPIC Founders:
- Entwine – Founder, Dharmik Paramkusham
- MOVIESOMM – Founder, Harley Gills
- Leaf Sage – Founder, Vikas Varma Datta
- Snow Peak Cold Brew – Co-Founders, Penny Cardelli & Leo Cardelli
- Tenlo – Co-Founders, Muhammad Sohail, Ali Naqvi, and Bial Sohail
- Uni-Maps – Co-Founders, Eric Lu, Edmund Lui, Jimmy Wang, and Michelle Muliana
- Verellen Music Academy – Founder, Jacqueline Verelle
Our Final Pitch Judging Panel welcomes:
- Jaydee Tarpeh & Nyasha Kapfumvuti, Co-Founders of Xenia Education, and 2020 RBC EPIC Founders Final Pitch Winners
- Keith Henry, President of Windsor Mold Group
- Lauren Makaric, Business Account Manager, Royal Bank of Canada
- Myrtle Donnipad, Youth & Entrepreneurship Advisor, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Centre
Please click here to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_L4wK3gbyR1SSxbNl7fMRKg
The RBC EPIC Founders Program and Final Pitch Day is proudly sponsored by RBC Foundation.