Centre, 2nd Floor
2455 Wyandotte St. W.
Windsor, ON, N9B 0C1
EPIC VentureWomen Final Pitch Competition
July 8 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
EPICentre strives to build a more inclusive and innovative ecosystem to support women changemakers through the EPIC VentureWomen Program. This program provides female founders and co-founders the opportunity to explore their ideas, increase their entrepreneurial skills, and build a business that is future proof.
Over the past 4-months, seven women led ventures have been engaging in several workshops, networking events, team building exercises, and more. Our VentureWomen teams also had the opportunity to receive 1:1 mentorship from Maureen Lucas and David Kirby as well as exclusive access to our EPIC Advisory Panel.
Join us on Thursday, July 8th for the culmination of the program with our VentureWomen Final Pitch Competition. This event welcomes each team to pitch their business idea to a panel of judges and LIVE audience. Two awards, sponsored by the Lucas Imagine Fund, are available to the presenting teams:
- Top Pitch Award: $3,000
- People’s Choice Award: $1,000
The People’s Choice Award will be determined by the LIVE audience. A poll will be available after each team has presented for the audience to vote on their favourite pitch. If you register for this event, make sure to stick around to vote on your favourite business pitch!
Presenting VentureWomen businesses:
- Bazar Brazil – Co-founders, Carla Braganca & Marcelo Andrade
- Canvas of Diamonds – Founder, Violet Azenabor
- Divide Magazine – Founder, Ziquita Riberdy
- Elevate Podcast Co. – Founder, Sarah Haefling
- A Mom’s Journey – Founder, Isabel Ines Navea Bruna
- McCallum & Tiessen Development – Co-founders, Stephanie Segave-Tiessen & Jillian McCallum
- My Pure Mentality – Founder, Erika Pozzuoli
The EPIC VentureWomen Program is in proud collaboration with RISE Windsor Essex and funded by FedDev Ontario.
Please follow the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cqDVZD0nStyPKDFrDmeCLg