The EPIC Incubation Program supports startups who have achieved initial traction and are ready to launch their businesses in full-scale. Members will have access to mentorship, co-working space, exclusive funding opportunities and other resources to help them launch and grow their ventures.
EPIC Incubation Program
The EPIC Incubation program supports startups:
- founded/co-founded by students or recent graduates from any post-secondary institution or
- founded/co-founded by University of Windsor’s faculty members or
- affiliated with EPICentre’s partner organizations (WEtech Alliance, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation, Small Business Centre)
If accepted to the program, EPIC Incubation member must agree to the following general terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are for general guidelines only and are subject to change.
- Attend mandatory meetings with Mentor or Program Lead to review milestones, evaluate progress, and explore options for business development.
- Provide information about the business, milestone achievements and key metrics about the business to EPICentre upon request
- Abide by the rules and policies set forth in the agreements, including obtaining required commercial liability insurance and applicable certifications.
The EPIC Incubation program provides all the necessary resources required to launch and grow a successful business. EPIC Incubation members will have access to:
EPIC Incubation members will receive one-on-one mentorship from successful and seasoned entrepreneurs and business leaders from our community.
2. Access to Dedicated Workspace
EPIC Incubation members have 24/7 keycard access to dedicated workspace in an open and collaborative environment with wireless internet access and the privilege to book private meeting rooms.
3. Access to EPIC Legal Triage Program
EPIC Incubation members have access to EPIC Legal Triage program – a unique program run by law students under the supervision of Prof. Myra Tawfik that helps startups identify their intellectual property and business-related legal issues.
4. Funding Opportunities
Funding exclusively for EPIC Incubation members may be available from time to time.
EPICentre has a wide network that can help members make the right connections to become successful.
Startups founded/co-founded by students or recent graduates of any post-secondary institution are eligible for free membership up to six months. A minimal fee will be applied after six months.
All other startups are subject to a membership fee upon admission depending on the number of dedicated workspace needed.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.