The EPIC Incubation Program supports startups who have achieved initial traction and are ready to launch their businesses in full-scale. Members will have access to mentorship, co-working space, a panel of industry experts, exclusive funding opportunities, and other resources to help them launch and grow their ventures.
EPIC Incubation Program
The EPIC Incubation program supports startups:
- Founded/co-founded by students or recent graduates from any post-secondary institution or
- Founded/co-founded by University of Windsor’s faculty members or
- Affiliated with EPICentre’s partner organizations (WEtech Alliance, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation, Small Business Centre)
If accepted to the program, EPIC Incubation members must agree to the following general terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are for general guidelines only and are subject to change.
- Attend mandatory meetings with Mentor or Program Lead to review milestones, evaluate progress, and explore options for business development.
- Provide information about the business, milestone achievements, and key metrics about the business to EPICentre upon request
- Abide by the rules and policies set forth in the agreements, including obtaining required commercial liability insurance and applicable certifications.
The EPIC Incubation program provides all the necessary resources required to launch and grow a successful business. EPIC Incubation members will have access to:
- Mentorship EPIC Incubation members will receive one-on-one mentorship from successful and seasoned entrepreneurs and business leaders from our community.
- Access to Dedicated Workspace EPIC Incubation members have 24/7 key card access to dedicated workspaces in an open and collaborative environment with wireless internet access and the privilege to book private meeting rooms.
- Access to Members-only Resources EPIC Incubation members have access to exclusive resources to help them on their entrepreneurial journey. These include digital guides and videos, invitations to special events, and opportunities to leverage our panel of experts from multiple disciplines and industries.
- Funding Opportunities Funding exclusively for EPIC Incubation members may be available from time to time.
- Connections Virtual networking spaces ensure that you are always in the know of EPICentre related events and programs, as well as information about business trends, competitions, and potential funding opportunities, and a place to connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
Program members will also have the opportunity to be connected with business owners and other key industry players through our expansive community networks
Startups founded/co-founded by students or recent graduates of any post-secondary institution are eligible for free membership up to one year¹. A minimal fee may be applied after the first year.
All other startups are subject to a membership fee upon admission depending on the number of dedicated workspaces needed or other startup specific requirements.
¹Business must be majority-owned by students / recent grads to qualify. Recent graduates have graduated in the last 7 years. Student-owned startups with a significant Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) may not be eligible for “free membership” offer. Details available upon application.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.