The RBC EPIC Founders Program is an intensive 12-week accelerator program for startups and early-stage businesses looking to capture market and customer validation. In this program, ventures will utilize an immersive approach to the Lean Startup Methodology to bring their new and innovative product to reality. Over the course of 12-weeks, participants will receive up to $6,000 in stipends, have access to dynamic expert advisors, mentors, and coaches, as well as the opportunity to attend exclusive and tailored workshops, training seminars, and special events. The program will culminate on Final Pitch Day, giving participants the opportunity to pitch their idea and prototype to a panel of judges for a chance to win additional cash prizes valued at $4,500.
Participants in this program can expect to learn key skills and know-how on topics such as:
- In-depth problem-solution fit training
- In-depth customer discovery training
- Intellectual property fundamentals
- Product development and design strategy
- Lean startup methodology and iterative prototyping strategies