What is it?
- 2-minute video competition, showcasing an idea to solve any problem
- UWindsor students or St. Clair College students
- Teams must consist of at least 2 different disciplines
- Teams of 2-4 students
Deadline for Submission
- March 11th , 2016 11:59PM
- 2 MINUTE VIDEO ONLY
- Submit videos using Dropbox, YouTube link or as a file
- January 19th, 4-6PM and March 2nd, 4-6PM: Startup Mashup (non-mandatory networking events to help you build a team!)
- March 11th @ 11:59PM: Deadline to submit video pitch
- March 15th: Viewing night
- 1st: $1500 PLUS a trip to Toronto!
- 2nd: $750 PLUS a trip to Toronto!
- 3rd: $500 PLUS a trip to Toronto!
Video Judging Criteria
Videos will be judged by local entrepreneurs and UWindsor Alumni
- What is the problem? Who does it concern?
- What is your solution?
- What research have you done?(Who are your competitors, etc…)
- Do you have a mock-up of your solution?
- Is your solution creative?
Market Research (10)
- Will people use your product or service?
- Are there stats to support your research?
Team Members (5)
- Who are your team members?
- How will they contribute to the project?
Quality of Video (10)
- Do you have a high-quality pitch?
- Is your video convincing?