Have you ever wondered what it takes to become an entrepreneur truly?
Is it skill, knowledge, drive, or maybe it’s all about being genuinely passionate about creating sustainable change in a specific sector or industry?
EPICentre explored these concepts throughout March in “Anatomy of an Entrepreneur.” A video series that allowed us to catch up with various graduates of EPICentre programs to learn more about their journey into entrepreneurship and beyond. Some continued on their paths while others pivoted, but everyone shared one thing in common – the value of their entrepreneurial knowledge.
From mental health resources to 3D printing and everything in between, each entrepreneur shares their story and how their passion for sustainable and impactful change fueled their desire to start a business.
Check out season 1 of our video series below:
- Episode 1 – Trusting your Gut with Parker Drouillard, University of Windsor Computer Science Student
- Episode 2 – A Heart Full of Passion with Erika Pozzuoli, University of Windsor Social Work Graduate
- Episode 3 – Spotting Opportunities with Connor Holowachuk, University of Windsor Engineering Graduate
- Episode 4 – Thick Skin To Cope With The Lows feat Ola Ahmed, University of Windsor Medical Biotechnology Student
- Episode 5 – With Feet on the Ground with Joshua Ndolo, University of Windsor Economics Graduate
- Episode 6 – Anatomy of an Entrepreneur: A Brain Full of Ideas with Taylor Lanoie, University of Windsor Odette School of Business Graduate
All the interviews were conducted by EPICentre Marketing Administrative Coordinator Layan Barakat, a graduate of the University of Windsor’s Communication’s Media and Film program.
Thank you to our Marketing Student Assistant, Montse Pineda, for recording and editing the interviews. Montse is an undergraduate student completing her first year in Communication, Media, and Film Studies. She has helped the EPICentre team with various marketing projects and always provides her creative touch to all marketing materials. We’re lucky to have Montse on the team!