Shine 5 Productions specializes in high-quality and affordable videos for business. We are looking for educated sales reps in Windsor to talk to local businesses and generate leads. We have 3 full-time positions available. We offer generous commission and real sales experience. If you feel you have what it takes, please apply. We are looking for people to start immediately.
Position Summary: You will be responsible for generating new business through prospecting activities, lead generation, and referrals. Business to Business sales education is highly recommended. We are willing to train.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Contact local businesses within the Windsor area and assess their needs and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Develop customer relationships with key decision makers
- Develop proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits from using our services.
- Negotiate, prepare and follow up on contract agreements.
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide a warm handoff to sales support.
- Effectively manage CRM (Customer Relationship Management – internal sales database) and track the status of leads
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Excellent relationship building skills are key in this role
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience in cold calling and closing sales is an asset
ABOUT SHINE 5
Shine 5 Productions is dedicated to providing powerful and engaging video advertising. We work closely with clients to craft an engaging video that best represents their product or service. Our production team takes care of everything including casting, set locations and shooting dates.
Businesses can use it for their website, social media platforms, or email marketing. Our marketing team will help you post your ad based on your industry and local area of business.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: Commission Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Interested applicants should email their resume to Stan Amyotte: firstname.lastname@example.org