Growing Your Start-Up through Marketing & Social Media: EPIC Start-Up Edition
Learn the best practices, tips, tricks, do’s and don’ts of managing your social media presence from a local marketing expert. Marketing your business on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter offers many benefits to small businesses. Most small businesses, however, are not utilizing marketing to its fullest.
In this workshop, we aim to fix that. We will take an in-depth look at marketing and social media and how any small business can find social media success. We will discuss:
• Why every business needs to use social media.
• Which social media platforms you should utilize, based on your target audience.
• What you should be posting.
• How to grow an engaged social media following.
• How to get the most from social media by running basic ad campaigns.
In this workshop David Jacob Duke, Creative Director and Marketing Professor, will provide valuable insight and strategies into how to brand and market your business. The event is open to all UWindsor students, entrepreneurs and past EPICentre workshop participants. Limited spots available, register below before they’re gone!
Registration for this event is now closed.
When: Monday, July 9, 2018 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Venue: EPICentre, Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre, 2nd Floor