The EPIC Ambassador Program is a student volunteer position for the Entrepreneurship Practice & Innovation Centre (EPICentre) located at the University of Windsor. Ambassadors must be current University of Windsor students and will represent the EPICentre on and off campus. Student Ambassadors will advocate and promote EPICentre programs & services by planning and hosting an event/activity for their respective faculty that promotes and educates the student body on our facilities services.
Benefits to the Program
• Volunteer position on the co-curricular transcript – great resume experience!
• Networking opportunity – great way to meet people on campus, and other networking opportunities through EPICentre workshops.
• Featured in our promotional material (newsletter, Facebook, Instagram… etc.).
• Learning opportunities through EPICentre workshops and events.
• Access to EPICentre events & facilities (key card granted upon request)
• Full-time or part-time student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University of Windsor.
• Excellent communication, networking, organization, and public speaking skills.
• Volunteer at minimum, 15 hours over a semester (3 months).
• Promote EPICentre programs and services to classes within your faculty • Volunteer at EPICentre events • Plan, organize and complete “booth days” where you will set up booths in different buildings around campus to educate students about EPICentre programs and services • Write 1 blog post at the end of the semester regarding your EPICentre student ambassador experience (great for resume experience!)
Application Process Round 1:
Formal Application Applicants will be required to fill out an application and submit to Layan Barakat: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10th, 2020. Successful applications will be notified by January 15th. Orientation: Successful applications must attend one of two orientation sessions (date TBD)