The Blue Sky Competition is an annual event inspiring student teams to reach for the sky and present an inspiring solution or business idea.
We invite campus clubs to participate and present their idea (products, services, or solutions)
relating to post-pandemic life for a chance to win cash prizes to fund their clubs! Participating teams should consist of 2-4 students.
The competition will take place on Thursday, January 26th & Friday, January 27th.
To sign up, please fill out this registration form:
The deadline to register is Tuesday, January 24th, 2023.
This event is proud to be a part of the University of Windsor’s Lancer Care week focusing on mental health awareness and support. (In collaboration with the office of Student Health, Counselling and Wellness Services)
Cash prizes for finalists are sponsored by the University of Windsor Alumni Association and include:
- First prize: $1000
- Second prize: $500
- Third prize: $500
The SKY is the limit, it is bright and blue, ideas are inspiring, and SO ARE YOU!
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Exchange ideas and solutions to help unify us all in a mental health capacity now that we are in the recovery stages of post-pandemic life
- Clubs have the opportunity to win funding for their events and outreach activities now restrictions have eased for Fall/Winter 2022-2023
- To address mental health issues using an open and solution-based forum
- To foster entrepreneurial and innovative thinking
- Networking with other campus clubs and find ways to collaborate
- Students can make new connections on an individual level with other participants
- A chance to network with our panel of judges
- Could be the beginning of a start-up idea or business!